Gabriel V. Kory
Gabriel was raised in Nogales, Arizona, and received both his undergraduate degree and Juris Doctorate at Arizona State University. He also studied in Monterrey, N.L., Mexico at EGADE, Tec De Monterrey at the Instituto Tecnologico y De Estudios Superiores de Monterrey, attending the masters program in International Commercial Trade Law, and EIS Estudio Internacional Sampere in Madrid, Spain, earning a minor in Spanish.
With a focus on nursing home abuse and neglect since his earliest days as a lawyer, Gabe has developed considerable knowledge and expertise in the area. Gabriel began his practice at a law firm specializing in the defense of institutional healthcare providers, including hospitals, nursing homes, assisted living facilities and group homes but now exclusively represents victims of abuse and neglect in such cases. As a founder of Miller Weber Kory, Gabriel has continued to devote the majority of his practice to the firm’s nursing home litigation group, which is devoted to the representation of victims’ and victims families of nursing home abuse and neglect. Gabriel is also member of Arizona’s Geriatric Society, AMDA – The Society for Post-Acute and Long-Term Care Medicine, and an Assistant Professor of Practice at The University of Arizona College of Medicine – Phoenix.
The firm’s collective goal is to obtain accountability on behalf of our state’s most vulnerable citizens who have been abused and/or neglected in nursing homes, assisted living facilities, or group homes. Gabriel’s practice concentrates on assisting the victims and families whose loved ones suffer serious, life-altering injuries as a result of negligence or abuse occurring in Arizona nursing homes.
In addition to nursing home abuse and neglect litigation, Gabriel also represents wrongful death victims and victims of medical malpractice, as well as other serious injury cases.
- EGADE Tec De Monterrey at the Instituto Tecnologico y De Estudios Superiores de Monterrey International Commercial Trade Law – 2002 – 2003
- Arizona State University College of Law Juris doctor, Law
- Arizona State University Bachelor of Science, Political Science, Minor Spanish
- Arizona Bar
- United States District Court of Arizona
- Association for Justice (previously the Association of Trial Lawyers of America)
- The Maricopa Bar Association
- Arizona Trial Lawyers Association
- The Nursing Home Litigation Group (ATLA)
- The National Citizens’ Coalition for Nursing Home Reform (NCCNHR)
- Arizona Geriatric Society
- Member of Arizona’s Geriatric Society
- Member AMDA – The Society for Post-Acute and Long-Term Care Medicine
- Assistant Professor of Practice at The University of Arizona College of Medicine – Phoenix
- M.A.M. Military Assistance Mission Board Member
Professional Recognition and Awards
Do I Have A Case?
If you’d like to schedule a free confidential consultation, please contact us today! One of our attorneys will review your case and discuss all of your legal options with you! Please fill out our online contact form or call us today at 602-648-4045.
Proudly Serving The State of Arizona