Phoenix Auto Accident Attorneys
When auto accidents lead to serious personal injuries, the first call you need to make is to Miller Weber Kory LLP. The expertise we have dealing with medical cases helps us greatly when taking on car accidents with serious personal injury claims. Providing the highest quality legal services to our clients is one of the top priorities our Phoenix personal injury law firm has. We purposely take on low numbers of personal injury cases. By limiting the amount of clients we take on, our team is able to focus more on getting the compensation a person deserves for their serious personal injuries. We focus solely on getting our clients the justice and monetary compensation they need following a life-changing car crash that results in personal injury. Call and speak with one of our Phoenix auto accident attorneys today, the consultation is free.
In order to get our clients the right amount of compensation, we have to pour over the details of the accident they were involved in. When coming in for an initial consultation with Miller Weber Kory LLP, you will be able to find out details about how we go about putting a dollar amount on the serious injuries you have sustained in a car crash. We will work with the insurance company and the other drivers involved in your wreck to ensure a fair resolution is reached in a prompt manner.
Have you been involved in an automobile accident that has left you badly injured? If so, contact Miller Weber Kory LLP now to see how we can help you get through this difficult experience. Our team of Phoenix auto accident lawyers will fight for you to ensure you are fairly compensated for the injuries you have sustained.
Car Accidents by the Numbers
If you drive on a regular basis, you are probably well aware of the hazards on the roadways in your area. Being mindful of these hazards can keep you safe from accidents, but there are times when the negligence of other drivers will put you at risk. Read the following statistics to get an idea of just how common car accidents are in this country.
- Over 1 million people die each year in car accidents. This averages out about around 3,300 car accident related deaths each day.
- 50 million people are injured as a result of car crashes each year.
- People age 15 to 44 are the most common victims of these types of accidents.
- The estimated cost of car crashes is around $230 billion annually.
- It is estimated that by 2030, car accidents will be the 5th leading cause of death in this country.
Dealing with the aftermath of a car accident is not easy without the right legal advice. The team at Miller Weber Kory LLP is here to help you following an automobile accident.
The Types of Car Accidents That Are Common
At Miller Weber Kory LLP, our Phoenix auto accident attorneys handle a variety of different car accident types. Below are some of the most common types of car accidents we encounter.
- Rear-End Collisions- Following too closely is one of the main causes of rear end collisions. While our firm do not handle low speed car accident cases, we have taken on a few rear end collisions that occurred a higher speeds. When you are rear-ended at high speeds, you may find yourself with severe neck and back problems. These problems may prohibit you from leading a normal life, which is why you will need to seek out monetary compensation for your injuries.
- Side-Impact Collisions- A side-impact collision does not only cause a lot of damage to a vehicle, it can lead to significant injuries for the driver as well. Due to the sheer force that results from this type of collision, you can have very serious injuries that may leave you immobile for quite some time.
- Head-On Collisions- Perhaps the most dangerous type of car accident is the head-on collision. The brute force of this type of collision has been known to cause traumatic brain injuries and even death. As soon as the dust has settled from this type of wreck, you need to contact us for help.