Phoenix Serious Personal Injury Attorneys
One thing that sets Miller Weber Kory LLP apart from other personal injury law firms is the fact that we only accept cases where serious injuries have taken place. Our firm has almost 100 years of combined experience with personal injury law. One of our partners is certified by the Arizona State Bar as a specialist in wrongful death and personal injury law. We put the experience we have to work for our clients who have been badly injured through no fault of their own.
Our firm has handled many cases involving everything from car accidents and plane crashes. The personal injury cases we take on are generally very time-consuming and expensive to pursue. This is why we do not handle minor personal injury cases caused by things like low-speed vehicle crashes.
By being selective about the personal injury cases we take on, Miller Weber Kory LLP is able to focus on getting our clients the compensation they deserve. Our belief is that the justice system works best when the truth in a case is brought to light. We have the utmost respect for the juries who hold the fate of our cases in their hands. We understand these brave men and women are investing a lot of time and energy into being a juror.
By scheduling a consultation with Miller Weber Kory LLP right now, you will be able to find out whether or not we are able to take your case. If we feel we are not the right fit for your needs, we will happily refer you to another attorney in the Phoenix area.
Serious Personal Injuries: What Do the Statistics Say?
Being involved in a personal injury accident that leads to serious injuries can be a life-changing experience. Being unable to work and provide for your family is one of the hardest challenges that come along with serious personal injuries. Unfortunately, serious personal injury claims are very common. Read below to find out what the statistics say about these types of cases.
- There are over 30 million personal injury accidents in the United States each year.
- Over 25,000 personal injury trials take place in the course of a year.
- Nearly 53% off all serious personal injury cases stem from a car accident.
- 15% of all serious personal injury claims involve medical malpractice.
- Over 60% of all car accident personal claimants received monetary compensation.
- Half of the personal injury claimants in the last year were awarded at $24,000 in damages.
If you have been badly injured in an accident, be sure to contact the team at Miller Weber Kory LLP. We are passionate about getting our clients the money they need to get on with their life following a serious accident.
Accidents That Usually Cause Serious Personal Injury
At Miller Weber Kory LLP, we handle serious personal injury cases that arise from a number of different types of accidents. Below are some of the most common accidents that usually lead to serious personal injury.
- Car Accident- Car accidents have been known to cause a variety of serious personal injuries. Traumatic brain injuries are among the most common serious personal injury we see as a result of these accidents. When a car accident is caused by the negligent actions of the other driver, you need to call us to find out what type of compensation you are entitled to.
- Motorcycle Accidents- For some people, jumping on the back of a motorcycle and taking a ride is the way they blow off steam. Neglecting to realize just how dangerous this mode of transportation can be may lead to some serious personal injuries. Due to the lack of protection offered by a motorcycle, these types of accidents can do a lot of damage to your body.
- Truck Accidents- Driving alongside a commercial truck is something most people get used to over time. Being involved in an accident with a commercial truck can lead to severe injuries and in some cases death. These large trucks can produce a lot of force, which will leave a wake of devastation after colliding with a passenger vehicle.